Home  >  Photos  >  2001 Cornerstone Time Capsule
Cornerstone Time Capsule

On Sunday, July 27, 1902, at 4:30 in the afternoon, over a thousand people gathered at the construction site of the new St. William Church building at 13th and Oak Streets for the blessing and laying of the cornerstone. Bishop William G. McCloskey presided while the Very Rev. James P. Cronin, V.G. preached. The pastor, Rev. Denis Murphy carefully placed a glass jar time capsule...

Read the rest of this description...