Home  >  Photos  >  2001 100th Anniversary Liturgy
2001 100th Anniversary Liturgy

On June 24, 2001, Archbishop Thomas Kelly joined the St. William community to celebrate its 100th anniversary. It was in 1901 that the St. William Parish was organized. Originally it was located at 13th & Wilson. The first baptism in the new parish took place on June 30, 1901.